We welcome and need your ideas, energy and involvement. Your choices are many: planning and producing the festival or our concerts, helping with the newsletter, or directing the organization as a member of the Board. Whatever you would like to do, we have a place for you! Contact a member of the board for more information.
A Few Volunteer Areas:
- Newsletter (writing articles, assisting with layout or labeling/delivery to post office etc.)
- Concerts - Taking tickets, setup/takedown of chairs at some venues
- Housing performers from time to time
- Publicity - helping distribute posters, internet publicity etc.
- Membership recruitment
- Serving on board of directors and/or committees
Or...One EASY way to help Mad Folk is to help spread the word about our events! You can print and distribute some posters for our concerts and encourage others to join us for quality music. See the EVENTS page for the schedule and you'll generally find downloadable posters there (PDF format) for events as the time approaches.
Feel free to contact a member of the Board if you would like to discuss being involved. Mad Folk Board members and other leaders are shown on the Contact page and are listed in each issue of Mad Folk News as well.